Melbourne Meet 2009
Oct 1, 2009 at 2:07 PM Post #16 of 48
I might be interested once I get my new amp, I attended the first ever Melbourne meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 23, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #18 of 48
would be nice to have a meet.from what i read in these forums,the last meet was like ages ago.anyone with meet experiences?

Oct 23, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #19 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwmclean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great idea Yeeming! Even though I can't make it to this one, cause Melbourne weather sucks - I'll be looking forward to any impressions there may be!

thanks john.then i will be able to let others hear the jaycar.lol its so good now!

Nov 5, 2009 at 7:41 AM Post #22 of 48
At the moment, not many have replied regarding this. Move it to Perth. Lol. But I reckon the community interest here is way lower.

Nov 5, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #23 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe end of Nov?
Uni finals probably will be done by then

are you studying in melbourne uni?or live around the CBD for that matters?

ah great end of nov would be awesome,after the uni exams..T.T its killing meeee!thank god i have good music to accompany me.nah i reckon there are sum audiophiles here in melb.just probably they are not so active in these forums.

Nov 6, 2009 at 6:55 AM Post #24 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverskull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are you studying in melbourne uni?or live around the CBD for that matters?

ah great end of nov would be awesome,after the uni exams..T.T its killing meeee!thank god i have good music to accompany me.nah i reckon there are sum audiophiles here in melb.just probably they are not so active in these forums.

Yea, I study in unimelb

Perth is too far for me =(

Yea I think a little melb meet-up would be nice!
Anyone else interested?

Date and time suggestion?

Nov 6, 2009 at 7:08 AM Post #25 of 48
heh. yeah. And I think there is a lack of activity from Perth. Melb will be ya best bet I reckon. I won't be able to make it cos' I'll be headed back to Singapore for the holidays lol.

Nov 23, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #28 of 48
is this meet still going to happen?
I just joined this forum not long ago, made my first purchase on a pair of ultrasone, it would be nice if we could meet up and heard other brands cans.

Nov 23, 2009 at 9:23 AM Post #30 of 48
my last paper's tomorrow,probably friday tea time or saturday?any1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back