Melbourne, Australia - head-fi meet?
Oct 24, 2003 at 10:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

aeberbach

Headphoneus Supremus
IF you're in Melbourne, Australia, or will be in the next few weeks, please indicate your interest in a head-fi meet. There won't be dozens of us but there will be some decent gear to sample.

Possible dates... a couple of weeks from now, or whenever we get enough response and a venue. It's important to know what dates are convenient too.

Suggestions for a venue are needed! I hope someone owns a cafe or similar.

Oct 26, 2003 at 12:22 AM Post #2 of 5
Hi aeberbach,

Count me in! I actually tried to get one going last year but not much success, or rather.. couldn't get enough response
smily_headphones1.gif
. There are at least 5 other fellow Melbourne head-fiers out there, and I've done a search for their user names. Maybe PM them for interest?

I've had the great oppurtunity to meet, albeit briefly, costas when he sold me his Corda HA-1, and we talked about how great a mini-Melbourne meet would be. I'll try get in contact with him.

Keep me updated!

Cheers,
Pat.

Oct 26, 2003 at 5:23 AM Post #3 of 5
Hi aeberbach,

I've PM'd you a list

Oct 27, 2003 at 2:13 AM Post #4 of 5
bump - come on, speak up. I don't want to chase people with PMs, there must be more interest than that. Can it even be called a meet with just two people?

Oct 29, 2003 at 11:28 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by aeberbach
bump - come on, speak up. I don't want to chase people with PMs, there must be more interest than that. Can it even be called a meet with just two people?

yes, it can! I believe they call it a mini-meet!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back