Meizu M6 - how to make playlists and "fast seek"
Jan 15, 2007 at 8:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Jumbie

New Head-Fier
Thought I'd share a couple tips for two issues that were frustrating me no end. Maybe it's already known (in that case, disregard this post) but here they are:

1. Playlists should be saved to the SYSTEM directory of the player. I actually knew this but when I did it, nothing would would work. I'd only get an option to "delete playlists". I was saving them there with Media Player 9 (don't use it so wasn't upgrading to 10 or 11). No luck. After a search, saw others recommending winamp. Didn't feel like installing it after my last reformat so it's no longer on my system. To make a long story short, I saved the playlist with VLC and it worked fine. If a program doesn't work for you, try something else. That solved the problem in my situation.

2. Fast seeking. If you have a long audio file and want to get to, let's say, time 30 mins, tap the slider keypad in the middle i.e. between the track back/forward (track position marker will turn into a little diamond), and then you can either slide up and down to seek or place your finger (lightly, no need to press) above or below the mid point that you'd previously clicked to go into "seek mode". Note: do not press on the arrow/enter or menu buttons. You're pressing right below or above them.

Hope this helps someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back