Meizu HiFi Pro... where ?
Apr 4, 2024 at 9:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

pingpongpong

New Head-Fier
Hi
I lost my Meizu HiFi Pro, but now I cannot order it anywhere. Does somebody where you can get it in the EU (from the EU also)

And if not, is there anything just as good or better in the same size/form factor ?
thanks

Apr 4, 2024 at 10:09 AM Post #2 of 11
Apr 4, 2024 at 11:33 AM Post #3 of 11
Meizu has a store on AliExpress. Maybe ask them if they still carry the HiFi Pro or what replaced it...

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256801465530643.html

Otherwise, there are newer dacs like this on the market.
Hi
Yeah I see, Ali is from China and that will sometimes cost me the double of the product price in the EU
You mentioned newer dacs...?
I know there are a sea of Dacs out there, scam not scams, I don't know. so can you recommend something in the same size and or better than the Meizu HiFi Pro ?

Apr 4, 2024 at 3:32 PM Post #4 of 11
Sub $20, I like the JCally but I believe that's a Conexant chipset, if you care. I've not owned a sub $20 anything with a Cirrus Logic chip.

Apr 4, 2024 at 4:00 PM Post #5 of 11
Sub $20, I like the JCally but I believe that's a Conexant chipset, if you care. I've not owned a sub $20 anything with a Cirrus Logic chip.
It is okay that they are more expensive, as long as the size does not increase dramatically... unless I should be looking at something like the Fiio KA11
So I am completely lost in the DAC world. There are just so many options. If you forget everything I said, and Just recommend a couple that you think are good to excellent then I will probably buy those, As long as the size is not to much

Apr 4, 2024 at 4:11 PM Post #6 of 11
I have not owned many...

iFi Go Bar
Questyle M15
Cayin RU6
Shanling UA3
iBasso DC04
HiBy FC4
Penon Tail
Tanchjim Space
TempoTec Sonata HD Pro

Some of these guys have owned many more and can advise better than I could.

Apr 5, 2024 at 7:11 AM Post #7 of 11
I have not owned many...

iFi Go Bar
Questyle M15
Cayin RU6
Shanling UA3
iBasso DC04
HiBy FC4
Penon Tail
Tanchjim Space
TempoTec Sonata HD Pro

Some of these guys have owned many more and can advise better than I could.
They look good, but I think they are just a tad to big for my taste. You mention sub 20usd dacs, but is there a plus 20 usb dac in the size of the Meizu. ? And what do you think of the Fiio KA11, is it any good ?

Apr 5, 2024 at 11:14 AM Post #8 of 11
I don't have any experience with the KA11 but there are probably reviews for it here on headfi.

Apr 5, 2024 at 11:50 AM Post #10 of 11
okay nice. One last question. Is there a good online Audio store in the EU, that everybody uses ?

I am only aware of Thomann, which I've purchased from and they've shipped to me in the US. European users will know of others.

Apr 5, 2024 at 12:16 PM Post #11 of 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back