MeiXing MC34-B tube intregrated amp with headphone jack?
Oct 26, 2003 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

GlowWorm

Headphoneus Supremus
Nov 22, 2003 at 6:06 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by GlowWorm
I saw a brand new MeiXing MC34-B tube intregrated amp w/ headphone jack up for bid on ebay. It has a buy it now option for 550.00, which is probably the MC34-B's retail price. I dont know how it sounds, but it seems to be very well built, and quite a looker. Has anyone else seen, or heard of it?

http://www.tubeampaudio.com/images/m...nt_nocover.JPG

http://www.tubeampaudio.com/prod02.htm

I just saw it also. It looks stunning. Did I read right 22 wpc and a headphone jack? Someone should try this one!

AM

Nov 23, 2003 at 2:43 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by amadeus-mozart
I just saw it also. It looks stunning. Did I read right 22 wpc and a headphone jack? Someone should try this one!

AM

I'm suprised nobody has showed any interest in this amp. Maybe its just fear of the unknown. It seems like the MC34-B would be a good match for the K1000's, at least on paper anyway.

Nov 23, 2003 at 7:26 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by amadeus-mozart

AM

I emailed the company requesting information. I received a response bujt no actual info yet. Just a suggestion to get it now as the price will rise greatly shortly. I wonder what the 20-20,000 actual power is. They are rated at 22 and 30 wpc at 1000 hz. There is a 30 day satisfaction money back guarantee which is great but they also have a 20% restocking fee. I have a problem with this. There is no place to hear it at this time.

AM

Nov 23, 2003 at 11:16 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by GlowWorm
amadeus-mozart, did they quote you a price for the unit? How much for shipping?

Hi,

They quoted no price for the unit or shipping. When I looked earlier it was not relisted on eBay. I'm not sure what is up with them. maybe someone else should email them next. If I haven't received information from them in a few days I will re-email them.

AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back