Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yobs
I'm very interested in the Move you created (top effort!) though I am
wondering whether you would be releasing something a little more
portable friendly (ie. Something housed in a smaller chassis) any time
soon, maybe to replace the PC MKIII?

Actually, such an amp has been planned. It will be launched in a few months and will be called the HEADSIX.

No details yet! Sorry!

Cheers

Jan

Head-fi-ers, get your wallets ready
600smile.gif

Jul 10, 2007 at 10:17 AM Post #2 of 67
Wow, it seems like it was just yesterday that the Move was released!

Jul 10, 2007 at 12:56 PM Post #8 of 67
This could be the new amp only portable from Meier... the market is getting very intresting.

Jul 10, 2007 at 1:08 PM Post #9 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by snejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jan seems to be a very busy guy, what with the new Move, the not yet completely announced Corda Cantate and now this!

Shouldn't that amp be called the Cantata (if titled in English) or the Kantate (if in German)? Since the majority of his amps aren't named in Italian, Cantate reads like a misspelling.

Jul 10, 2007 at 1:12 PM Post #10 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by scrypt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shouldn't that amp be called the Cantata (if titled in English) or the Kantate (if in German)? Since the majority of his amps aren't named in Italian, Cantate reads like a misspelling.

It's the international version perhaps? A little bit of this and a little bit of that, with an American pronounciation to finish it off!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 10, 2007 at 3:30 PM Post #11 of 67
As the name implies, I think the headsix would be a budget amp as the headfive was so (I have headfive #219).
Headfive was based on his prior HA-1 II, so I am speculating the headsix would be based on his porta corda. but has less price.
Or another thought is, it is a Move without USB DAC. But I think this is less likely..
Anyway, I am looking forward to hear the announcement of headsix
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 10, 2007 at 3:57 PM Post #12 of 67
Quote:

Scrypt, this is crazy sounding I know, but in a dream last night at a Tapas bar celebrating the release of a new line of designer shoes, I noted that one pair of shoes was designed by you (yes it had your real name, but obviously it was dream-created and I've forgotten it, but no worries it was quite fantastic) and my wife and I were admiring it (they were dark brown wingtips) when a sophisticated lady of the dark Mediterranean persuasion caught our eye and walked over. She asked us if we liked the shoes, which we did, and she asked if we knew the designer. I mentioned that I did, and she mentioned that she was a close friend of yours and asked my name. Well at this point there was no backing out of the fact that I only knew you from Head-fi, so I informed her of that caveat. As my wife's eyes started to roll, your dream friend commiserated with my wife, so at least I knew that you shared this side passion with your upper crust friends.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 10, 2007 at 5:38 PM Post #13 of 67
Quote:

Cantate reads like French

Jul 10, 2007 at 7:42 PM Post #14 of 67
Oh. Headsix? I don't know, it just sounds a little cheesy.

Jul 10, 2007 at 7:59 PM Post #15 of 67
Quote:

Did you consider it might be Dutch spelling?
Jan is Dutch you know....
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back