Meet 'Typical Headfier' Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2012 at 11:10 AM Post #1,294 of 2,335
"It's not an army because it's only for self defense. They can't form a standing army or wage war, the U.S. wrote it into their constitution. Obviously they could use it, but it wouldn't make anyone happy."

I got confused when he said the U.S. wrote into their Constitution that their army was for self-defense, assuming "their" Constitution is the U.S. Constitution, which would be saying the U.S Army is for self defense only, states the Constitution.

Quote:
Well considering we're talking about the Japanese Self Defense Force I think its pretty obvious which country's constitution we're talking about.  Maybe you got confused when Head Injury mentioned how it was written by the US army?

Jan 31, 2012 at 12:44 PM Post #1,295 of 2,335

Quote:
"It's not an army because it's only for self defense. They can't form a standing army or wage war, the U.S. wrote it into their constitution. Obviously they could use it, but it wouldn't make anyone happy."

I got confused when he said the U.S. wrote into their Constitution that their army was for self-defense, assuming "their" Constitution is the U.S. Constitution, which would be saying the U.S Army is for self defense only, states the Constitution.

Meaning they can defend themselves, but they can't start wars.  That does not apply to the US constitution, as the last 35 years will show.

Anyway, are our Japanese allies ready yet?  The pony siege must begin soon.  Yes, soon we will take back the internet from those MLP followers.

Jan 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #1,297 of 2,335

Quote:
The spirit bomb is still charging. If that doesn't work in time they got a level 99 mewtwo so its all good, ponys reign of terror will be over soon.

Excellent.  Soon, very soon everything around the web will be right again.

Jan 31, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #1,299 of 2,335
Quote:
We can attack them from our bases in The Cloud.

We own the clouds.

WTolp.gif

Jan 31, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #1,302 of 2,335
Jan 31, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #1,303 of 2,335
Thank you, Floats leader.  Your knowledge and wisdom will be invaluable in the upcoming battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back