Meet them!
Jul 8, 2002 at 3:49 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by blink180tone

that is an awesome dream...by the way how did the song come out?

in the dream, lennon was giving me weird looks. i could tell he thought that my lyrics were something he would write. presumably, he stole my ideas. i deserve a songwriting credit on i'm only sleeping.
tongue.gif

in the dream, i was a photographer who accompanied a writer to do a story in the beatles tour of the US (1966). it was hot and people were playing volleyball outside. so i'm guessing Florida or southern CA. i met all the beatles. paul was writing a letter to jane asher, his current girlfriend. george was playing guitar in a corner. ringo was smoking. john was singing.

i had this other dream where we were all up in nothern England or Scotland. it was winter of 1963. i was playing this distorted sounding guitar backstage. the beatles passed me on their way to the stage and heard this overdriven guitar sound. john was fascinated. he wanted to know how i was getting that sound.

note: both dreams occurred when i was a musician and a songwriter. alas, i've given that up now.

Jul 8, 2002 at 3:50 AM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

I think I would choose to have a tea party with Tom Waits, Johnny Winter, John Prine and Joni Mitchell. That would be an interesting day!
- timoteus

nice
wink.gif

i go with mila jovovich, but not because of anything having to do with music. if she's busy i'd go with tom waits, lou reed, elvis costello, or patti smith.

Jul 8, 2002 at 4:40 AM Post #20 of 22
If I could fight any celebrity... it would be William Shatner. Yep... William Shatner. Oh wait, this is the wrong forum...

Jul 11, 2002 at 1:01 PM Post #22 of 22
Hmmm...

I wouldn't mind talking (if i can make out what there both saying) to Thom Yorke and Shirley Manson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back