meet in AZ
Aug 24, 2014 at 5:27 PM Post #64 of 95
I'm now settled in (North Phx), and I should be receiving my MPX3 by the mail next week. I'll be available whenever this is happening.

Sep 8, 2014 at 11:31 PM Post #65 of 95
Does one have to be of a specific rank to set up a head-fi meet? For example, if I got a room at the Mesa Public Library reserved for a meet, would I be breaking any head-fi policy or anything?

Sep 8, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #66 of 95
And, the follow up question, would anyone be in for a meet at a library in Mesa in mid-November if I set one up? (No promises, just an interest survey.)

Sep 9, 2014 at 12:06 AM Post #68 of 95
Does one have to be of a specific rank to set up a head-fi meet? For example, if I got a room at the Mesa Public Library reserved for a meet, would I be breaking any head-fi policy or anything?

No. Head-Fi does not have any membership requirements for organizing a meet.

Sep 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM Post #69 of 95
  And, the follow up question, would anyone be in for a meet at a library in Mesa in mid-November if I set one up? (No promises, just an interest survey.)

I am always interested in upcoming meets. Early November works for me!

Sep 9, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #70 of 95

I'd be honored if you do. Sorry for being so absent. It's been a very difficult semester for me (so much commuting and tasks to do). Please PM me if you'd like some help. Me and Coolzo were trying to organize a meeting soon here in central Phx, but most libraries are out booked. Central Library is a possibility (room can serve up to 26 people), but we might have to end up asking for donations, which I'd personally dislike doing.

Sep 9, 2014 at 12:28 AM Post #71 of 95
I'd be honored if you do. Sorry for being so absent. It's been a very difficult semester for me (so much commuting and tasks to do). Please PM me if you'd like some help. Me and Coolzo were trying to organize a meeting soon here in central Phx, but most libraries are out booked. Central Library is a possibility (room can serve up to 26 people), but we might have to end up asking for donations, which I'd personally dislike doing.
I personally, as said, wouldn't mind pitching in $10-$20. I'm sure we wouldn't mind pitching in $5 or so.

Sep 9, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #72 of 95
I don't mean to step on your feet if you're trying to put something together! I guess I'll keep doing my research and we'll see what happens. I'll update on what I find. Thanks to all!

Sep 9, 2014 at 4:17 AM Post #73 of 95
I don't mean to step on your feet if you're trying to put something together! I guess I'll keep doing my research and we'll see what happens. I'll update on what I find. Thanks to all!

Oh no worries! As long as a meeting is held, I think that's all that matters. :) I'll post my updates here too!

Sep 9, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #74 of 95
I would probably be able to get a good sized room at my church building (Brown and Stapley) for free. There are tables and chairs, wi-fi, and I think there are enough outlets. From a coordinator standpoint, it would be a lot easier than getting a library. If I was able to procure such a room, how would you guys feel as this for an alternative to a library?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back