MEElectronics Promotional Sale for Twitter / Facebook Launch
Feb 12, 2010 at 10:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

xiton

New Head-Fier
Hey all,

I apologize if this has been previously posted, or if this is the inappropriate forum, but I recently discovered that MEElectronics is holding a promotional sale for the launch of their Twitter and Facebook pages.

Please visit their pages to find the coupon code of 20% off at meelec.com.

Facebook - (Requires Login)
MEElectronics | Facebook

Twitter - (M9 tweet link is the discount info)
MEElectronics (MEElectronics) on Twitter

It seems that this may be their new method of distributing information, coupons, and otherwise promoting their products. While I've never been a Facebook or Twitter user, I think it's time for me to finally sign up and keep track of pages like this.

Hope you all enjoy!

Feb 14, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #2 of 10
Thanks for the heads up on the coupon....I just bought a pair of M9's using the coupon and look forward to receiving them....Hopefully they won't be defective...

Feb 14, 2010 at 4:33 AM Post #4 of 10
Nice, bought a pair of M6s. It looks to be just what I needed. After three years of replacing my Shure E4s due to cable exposure, I hope it'll be more durable.

Edit: Holy crap, I don't remember posting over one hundred messages!

Feb 14, 2010 at 4:45 AM Post #5 of 10
Nice find. I'm considering picking up a pair of standard M9s or the M9P for my phone. Or maybe the M6s...

Argh. Coming to this site is going to be murder on my wallet...

Thanks for the heads up though!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2010 at 6:19 AM Post #7 of 10
Bump! Last day for sale.

Mar 16, 2010 at 11:05 AM Post #8 of 10
MEElectronics is offering yet another twitter/facebook promotional discount that runs through tomorrow (Wednesday, March 17th):

MEElectronics (MEElectronics) on Twitter
St. Patrick's Day... | Facebook

MEElectronics St. Patrick's Day sale! Get the top-of-the-line M6 for 20% off now through midnight Wednesday (Pacific). And you don't even have to be Irish to get the discount!
Coupon Code:
ST_PATRICK

The normal price of the M6 on MEElec.com is $39.99, but with the 20% discount, the cost is knocked down to $31.99. With $2.95 shipping (the exact amount might depend on your location), the total for me comes out to $34.94.

This is the cheapest I've found anywhere, and since it comes with the new hard clamshell case, I went ahead and ordered it. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back