MEElectronics Mic and 3.5mm jack - New vs Old
Feb 16, 2012 at 7:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

GigaFi

500+ Head-Fier
For those that have recent purchases from MEElec, did your headphone come with a slim mic + 45 degree 3.5mm jack or bulky mic + 90 degree jack?

It seems all of MEElecs product images on their website show the bulky mic + right angle jack but most of the actual product reviews show otherwise.

Feb 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM Post #2 of 4
It is a recent change and not many reviews have been written since. I even noticed the Amazon title says "new version with updated mic". I have not had a new version long enough to see how well it holds up, but my first impression is that it will hold up better. The strain reliefs on the mic/remote hopefully keep of from shorting out and the new 90 degree plug is something people have been asking for a long time.

Feb 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks, I was under the impression that people prefer 45 degree jacks, guess not.

Quote:
It is a recent change and not many reviews have been written since. I even noticed the Amazon title says "new version with updated mic". I have not had a new version long enough to see how well it holds up, but my first impression is that it will hold up better. The strain reliefs on the mic/remote hopefully keep of from shorting out and the new 90 degree plug is something people have been asking for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back