MEElectronics MEE What Promotion Thread (27-05-2013)!! What did you get?? POLL!!
May 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 78

Lifted Andreas

Formerly known as geko95gek.
WARNING!!! OUT OF STOCK!!

As some of you may know already MEElectronics started their MEEWhat promotion again before this weekend and today is the last day for any of you wanting to get a bargain to jump into the action.

Here are the details:

I wouldnt waste any time if I was you!!! 
size]

LINK:
http://www.meelec.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Earphone-MEE-What

-----

I have already reached my 2 max purchases limit!! Now it's your turn! 
size]

May 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #2 of 78
Well im in, i also like how all the phones use regular cabling, and have built in mic's,
as i detest flat cabling, and i plan on using these with my htc one when out and about, so the controls will be useful.

Now question is what do you fancy the most, bar the M-Duo's that one's obvious.

May 27, 2013 at 9:17 AM Post #3 of 78
Anyone received shipping confirmation yet?

@Lifted Andreas how we can vote now when we still don't know what we are going to receive? 
biggrin.gif

I think the answer depends on what we get.

May 27, 2013 at 10:04 AM Post #4 of 78
Quote:
Well im in, i also like how all the phones use regular cabling, and have built in mic's,
as i detest flat cabling, and i plan on using these with my htc one when out and about, so the controls will be useful.

Now question is what do you fancy the most, bar the M-Duo's that one's obvious.

I want the SP51P with the adjustable bass port.

That's gonna do wonders to my Trance mixes. 
size]

Quote:
Anyone received shipping confirmation yet?

@Lifted Andreas how we can vote now when we still don't know what we are going to receive? 
biggrin.gif

I think the answer depends on what we get.

No shipping confirmation here yet mate.

I ordered the second time today though and gonna be well excited to receive 2 different models.

I put the poll there coz not everyone might be doing this for themselves, maybe they are getting it as a gift for a friend or something. 
size]

May 28, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #5 of 78
My order was shipped, so guess I'm not getting M-Duo...
frown.gif

Good luck to the rest of you. 
beerchug.gif

May 28, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #7 of 78
My order was shipped, so guess I'm not getting M-Duo...
frown.gif

Good luck to the rest of you. 
beerchug.gif

The order I placed yesterday has shipped.

One I bought on Friday still hasn't. Could I be a lucky winner of M-Duos? Let's hope so! :D

May 28, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #9 of 78
Both of my orders have shipped, seems they have been consolidated into one. Anyone else noticed this?

May 28, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #10 of 78
Both of my orders have shipped, seems they have been consolidated into one. Anyone else noticed this?

My order was also shipped. I'm hoping for anything but the M9P because I really don't feel like putting in the time to put those up on Ebay.

My preference is also the SP51P.

It's so close to June that they might of actually just shipped the Duos :D

May 28, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #11 of 78
Quote:
My order was also shipped. I'm hoping for anything but the M9P because I really don't feel like putting in the time to put those up on Ebay.

It's so close to June that they might of actually just shipped the Duos
biggrin.gif

Was your order consolidated into 1 as well?

May 28, 2013 at 6:50 AM Post #12 of 78

It's so close to June that they might of actually just shipped the Duos :D

Was your order consolidated into 1 as well?

:p I only ordered once; I didn't feel like spending more money than that because I am not in the field for a full-size headset, and had just bought the 385s and VSD1. Which came out to about $70 by themselves.

May 28, 2013 at 6:58 AM Post #13 of 78
Quote:
:p I only ordered once; I didn't feel like spending more money than that because I am not in the field for a full-size headset, and had just bought the 385s and VSD1. Which came out to about $70 by themselves.

Haha I was in the same boat mate

I found out on sunday though that all VSD1 have been sold out, so I just went and ordered the MEE What deal a second time lol

Just think for 2 times MEElec you get only one VSD1 so I guess my decision brought me more value.

I'd be really chuffed if my M-Duos are on their way too 
size]

May 28, 2013 at 7:06 AM Post #14 of 78

Haha I was in the same boat mate

I found out on sunday though that all VSD1 have been sold out, so I just went and ordered the MEE What deal a second time lol

Just think for 2 times MEElec you get only one VSD1 so I guess my decision brought me more value.

I'd be really chuffed if my M-Duos are on their way too 
size]

You'll probably get two M9P because you jinx'd yourself.

May 28, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #15 of 78
You'll probably get two M9P because you jinx'd yourself.

Hah, don't say that! I ordered on different days :p

I want 2 SP51 and M-Duos then I'll be totally happy lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back