MEElectronics M6 for budget stage IEM?
Jan 17, 2011 at 4:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

drewrussell2011

Head-Fier
I'm looking to outfit our youth players at our church with IEMs for use with our Aviom system without spending $200-300 on Westone or Shures. It'd be nice to not have to worry about their carelessness, therefore I'm looking for something relatively inexpensive and replaceable, yet still has a professional look and sound.

The M6 has the look, and review say it has a good sound, but I was wondering if there was something else that I should check into as well. Amazon has the clear version for $20 a pair, which is a great price for what I"m trying to accomplish.

Also, should I consider purchasing a couple of higher-end pairs for the two main leaders? I don't want the loss in fidelity to make them sound flat or anything.

Thanks!
Drew

Jan 17, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #2 of 7
You might want to look at the A151's. They are much more detailed and should easily work with the system for their price.

Jan 17, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #4 of 7
Jan 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #5 of 7
I appreciate the suggestion, but $65 is a little over budget for this. They only play once a month and most will only wear them in one ear anyway (aside from the drummer who usually brings cans). Any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back