Meelec's M31 or Meelecs SP51 ?
Sep 7, 2011 at 7:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Damon88

New Head-Fier
After a careful consideration im down to these 2 ,

I mostly listen to these Genre -  Electronic , Rock, Alternative Rock ,R&B , Soft Rock, Ambient

Which one of these will be the best for me ? I prefer the ones with the most rumble

Jan 14, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out the same thing. Has anyone gotten back to you?

I brought m31. and I am quite satisfied with performance. I haven't had the chance to listen to sp's though . but I'm sure m31 have the most bass. it gets a bit muddy though only if you ramp up the volumes to insane quantities. for me. never go above 14 on my nwz. bass goes really really low until you stop hearing it but can feel it. its like someone is moving your ear drums physically. I think only hippo vb are the ones next to m31 which might haven a bit more punch but then again they cost almost twice . go for m31 if you are clear what you are asking for. its BASS.

Jan 14, 2012 at 1:19 AM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
Yea it's BASS i'm after not bass, or refined bass. I NEED my ears to actually move, and feel like somebody is tapping me inside my head lol.

go for them you wont be disappointed even a bit. not to mention the price they are available at. and to really juice up the experience you can also pre equalize your music tracks. they will sound then times better not to mention the clarity and refinement in BASS. just browse my list of posts if you are interested. hope this helped. enjoy your new audio gear. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back