Meelec and their excellent customer care
Jan 12, 2010 at 3:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

DervishD

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all
smily_headphones1.gif

A month ago or so I ordered a pair of M9 and M2 (for my wife and me, respectively) from Meelec, and they included an additional pair of M2 with the new cable, for free. I want to insist in this point: I was not charged for that additional pair of phones.

The phones were defective, as the left driver lacked basses. I contacted Meelec for instructions on opening the housing and try to repair the phones myself. Martie, from Meelec, disassembled a pair to give me precise instructions. Finally it was a problem with the left driver, but I damaged the right one too when opening the housing. All my fault. Well, before I even tried to open the housing, Martie offered to send for free another pair of M2 with the new cable to replace the defective one that was given for free too!. In fact, she offered to send a pair of M9 and another of M2, all for free!

That's what I call excellent customer care. Not because they send items for free (which is not a good policy on the long term, I suppose,
beyersmile.png
), but because they were responsive, very responsive. If Martie reacted so fast and so good regarding a problem with an item I didn't pay, just imagine how would she react if you have a problem with one of your orders.

I don't use to recommend stores this way, even when I've had a positive experience with them, but this time is different. In my humble opinion, Meelec has acted beyond its duty as a company, really worrying for a client that spent less than 40 dollars... I can't help but recommend them.

Jan 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM Post #3 of 9
Yep, sounds like another case of excellent customer service to me. What has always amazed me is that the average turnaround time for email in my experience with them has been <12 hours, including on weekends and holidays.

Jan 12, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #5 of 9
they are by far the best customer service ive ever dealt with. what impressed me was when i got an M6 replacement and they sent it to me before getting or shipping my M6. I had two pairs for a few hours before I sent mine off to them in the mail.

Jun 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #6 of 9
i totally agree with the excellent customer service.  I ordered a pair of CX21 last May 2 but it never reached me.  They sent me another pair, free of charge and I just got it.  

To add to that, I am totally satisfied with the sound quality.  Just what I expected

Jul 6, 2011 at 1:28 AM Post #8 of 9
I've also had excellent customer service with them. I dealt with Mike from Meelec and he even went out of his way to personally test the set of M6 to make sure I get a working pair and was always prompt on returning emails. I would definitely rate their customer service top notch, I mean for them to provide that kind of service for $20 earphones like they were $300 ones is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back