Mee Audio Pinnacle P1 alternative
Apr 2, 2024 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

FlyingFungus

100+ Head-Fier
Hello Headfiers,

Havent posted in a while but looking for advice. In a sea of what looks like a million IEMs, I'm looking for an alternate IEM to the Pinnacle P1 for less than $400 cdn. Very happy with the sound of the P1, but I've had them for years and wondering if I'm missing out with the latest wave of IEMs.

I was looking at the following IEMS of various price ranges below $400cdn:

Sennheiser IE200
Letshuoer S12
Tangzu x HBB Wu Heyday
Dunu Titan S
Truthear Hexa
Fiio FH3
Kiwi Ears Cadenza
Hidiz Mp145
KZ ZS10 Pro

Any others to consider? Is the Pinnacle P1 better than all of them? Or different?

I love the details and clarity of the P1. The bass is a tad light but with my Fiio Q1 with bass boost on they sound excellent!

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:17 PM Post #2 of 4
Well I decided to just go with the Fiio FH3 after just going back and forth between trying to decide which one I really wanted. Hopefully sounds good!

Plus I got a replacement cable for my old sennheiser ie80

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:04 PM Post #3 of 4
I had the Sennheiser ie 600. Great headphones. But they have an issue with the cable. If I turn my head the right iem loses the connection... That is a no go for that headphone. So I sent them back and took my P1 out again. They are great for the money. Perhaps too little bass. But otherwise rock solid.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:17 PM Post #4 of 4
I had the Sennheiser ie 600. Great headphones. But they have an issue with the cable. If I turn my head the right iem loses the connection... That is a no go for that headphone. So I sent them back and took my P1 out again. They are great for the money. Perhaps too little bass. But otherwise rock solid.
I do find the P1s to be a little bass light with certain music. But if I turn on bass boost on the Fiio Q1, it sounds excellent!

I'm still considering trying the ie200. I just would rather not have to replace the cable right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back