MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Dec 24, 2016 at 3:40 AM Post #2,327 of 3,265
The cables are made of the highest quality materials at this price. Definitely worth it.

Dec 24, 2016 at 5:16 PM Post #2,328 of 3,265
P1 are $200, 1more are $60 the 1more will win on everything.
1. The 1More were originally $100 but can be found for $85, not $60.
2. The 1More Triple Driver's microphonics definitely does not win against the Pinnacle P1. The Pinnacle P1 has very little microphonics and the 1More's is almost unbearable. Nor does the fit or build quality. So I'm not sure if I agree with your statement that the 1More's "win on everything." But they are both great iems regardless of their price.

Dec 26, 2016 at 6:51 AM Post #2,330 of 3,265
Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas to all you ladies & gents haha :grin:. I have a quick question, just wondering how does the P1 compare to the CampFire Orion?

+1... anyone?

Dec 26, 2016 at 8:16 AM Post #2,331 of 3,265
+1... anyone?
I've been asking a few people, most like the Orion as it is more close to a reference warm sound. The treble is more laidback and doesn't have as much sparkle but the detail is still there. Even though the Orion is more laidback, they say it has the cleaner and clearer sound while the P1 is a bit more V shaped with more bass presence and sparkle up top. I haven't gotten to listen to the Orion but have heard the P1 briefly and really did like how it sounded. Actually I loved it but unfortunately didn't have the money to purchase them yet. I guess it's more preference than one being better than the other. For me I was leaning to the P1 but after more searching the Orion is exactly what i'm looking for. It's kinda a hit or miss for me though as I know I will enjoy the P1, but I have asked a few people and all have told me roughly the same. So I choose the Orion. But more impressions would be awesome, reading impressions for the P1 and the reviews are out of this world. For the price and the short listen I had with them. They truly are damn amazimg iems :grin:. But the Orion sounds more to my taste.

Dec 27, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #2,333 of 3,265
I ordered the p1 from amazon today... but because I'm in Aus it'll get here between the 9th and 12th of Jan -_-

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #2,337 of 3,265
  are you serious?

1. The 1More were originally $100 but can be found for $85, not $60.
2. The 1More Triple Driver's microphonics definitely does not win against the Pinnacle P1. The Pinnacle P1 has very little microphonics and the 1More's is almost unbearable. Nor does the fit or build quality. So I'm not sure if I agree with your statement that the 1More's "win on everything." But they are both great iems regardless of their price.

The P1 only win in cable, just beacuse the P1 weight more doesn't mean they are better build the 1More are aluminum which weight less, and they are $60, $60 is a quick meal for 2 at Friday's. $200 on a IEM you really need to justify the big price gap when comparing the 2.
$60 http://www.costco.com/1More-Triple-Driver-In-Ear-Headphones.product.100296621.html. 

Dec 27, 2016 at 7:17 PM Post #2,338 of 3,265
  The P1 only win in cable, just beacuse the P1 weight more doesn't mean they are better build the 1More are aluminum which weight less, and they are $60, $60 is a quick meal for 2 at Friday's. $200 on a IEM you really need to justify the big price gap when comparing the 2.
$60 http://www.costco.com/1More-Triple-Driver-In-Ear-Headphones.product.100296621.html. 

Price aside, what about the sound quality? Have you heard both enough to compare them? I'm on the fence about buying the 1More, but I have no interest in something that is not at least as good in sound quality as the P1.

Dec 27, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #2,339 of 3,265
I have listened to both 1more triple and p1.
Was in the same dilemma as well.

Sound signature wise, they are very similar, but 1more's bass is abit more.
P1 definitely has the better sound quality, clarity and details heard in the P1 is much more obvious.

I bought the 1more a few weeks ago, but now I'm thinking about buying either ibasso it03 or p1.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not regretting having bought 1more.
Both have their pros and cons, I'm considering to buy another for the over the ear design and mmcx replaceable cables, and simply can't forget the clarity and details heard in p1.

Dec 27, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #2,340 of 3,265
I have listened to both 1more triple and p1.
Was in the same dilemma as well.

Sound signature wise, they are very similar, but 1more's bass is abit more.
P1 definitely has the better sound quality, clarity and details heard in the P1 is much more obvious.

I bought the 1more a few weeks ago, but now I'm thinking about buying either ibasso it03 or p1.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not regretting having bought 1more.
Both have their pros and cons, I'm considering to buy another for the over the ear design and mmcx replaceable cables, and simply can't forget the clarity and details heard in p1.

The it03 is relatively similar to the p1 in terms of clarity and detail and has a fairly similar sound signature from the mids up but has better bass extension and more forward bass. The p1 is great but if you have heard it and find yourself wishing for more bass the it03 is a good pick. However, the it03 has an odd shape that may be very comfortable for you or might be very uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back