MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
May 10, 2016 at 11:11 PM Post #1,081 of 3,265
Just email or call them

If they want you to do that they should remove the link since it's useless.  

One example was when I was looking for this iem on Amazon there were several sellers.  Mee list Amazon as a place to purchase.  It would be a lot easier if they would just populate the list on their site.

May 10, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #1,082 of 3,265
If they want you to do that they should remove the link since it's useless.  

One example was when I was looking for this iem on Amazon there were several sellers.  Mee list Amazon as a place to purchase.  It would be a lot easier if they would just populate the list on their site.

Dude, I'm totally with you and am not intending to sound like a MEE apologist. I just don't want peeps to get burned.

May 12, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #1,087 of 3,265
May 13, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #1,091 of 3,265
Just got an order into Jet.com, paid $113.34 with coupon code and by paying with debit card.  Has anyone received their order?  Is it the full retail box or just the headphones?  Super excited about these.

May 13, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #1,092 of 3,265
Just got an order into Jet.com, paid [COLOR=414141]$113.34 with coupon code and by paying with debit card.  Has anyone received their order?  Is it the full retail box or just the headphones?  Super excited about these.[/COLOR]
I didn't order these because I got in on the Nova drop instead. But these should be brand new in the box items. I do t think jet sells used or repackaged items.

Also I'm curious to know who the seller was...for example when I ordered a turntable cartridge from jet.com...it was rakuten.com who supplied the item.

May 13, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #1,093 of 3,265
It says "Fulfilled by DeepDiscount", whomever that is.  I'm pretty happy about the price and not really worried about the warranty.  But we'll see, hopefully it's not grey market of all the initial bad run.  

May 13, 2016 at 7:12 PM Post #1,094 of 3,265
It says "Fulfilled by DeepDiscount", whomever that is.  I'm pretty happy about the price and not really worried about the warranty.  But we'll see, hopefully it's not grey market of all the initial bad run.  
shouldn't be an issue with returning the item if that were the case. I was through the moon to buy them at that price and would gladly take the " risk" but spent my money on another set. But with returns through jet.com it's not really too risky unless it breaks down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back