MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Mar 8, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #511 of 3,265
thats what I perceive. After all sound is subjective. Although graphs determine the exact details but what your hear is different.

Absolutely true. I thought maybe you misspoke or something cuz it was not something I expected to hear, I was just double checking.

Mar 8, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #512 of 3,265
Absolutely true. I thought maybe you misspoke or something cuz it was not something I expected to hear, I was just double checking.

yeah good for you to double check as everyone perceive sound differently

Mar 8, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #513 of 3,265
  Out of stock. But, Amazon is allowing orders now, so I uhh...accidentally clicked "Buy with 1-click" and now I'm waiting till "Apr 5 - Apr 15". Guess I'm in on the hype train.

Our local headphone store Stereo (taking pre order via their online store) stocks coming in 18th March.... I'll feedback if the connector still has problems.

Mar 8, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #516 of 3,265
Is there anyway to retwist the cables? I found our that mine have began to unravel already at a pretty fast pace.

No real way to twist them back, but a little drop of super glue should do well to keep them from unraveling more.

Mar 8, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #519 of 3,265
Mar 9, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #521 of 3,265
Ordered my P1s on Saturday from the MEE website (while they were briefly in stock) and they arrived on my desk in the UK before midday today. Shipping might not be the cheapest, but that is what I call good service!

Initial impressions (without burn in, 30 mins quick listening on my lunch break) - I can see why everyone rates these so highly. Smooth, detailed, musical, amazing package. Very impressed. If these improve with burn in like people say, then they could be something pretty special...

Mar 9, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #522 of 3,265
Ordered my P1s on Saturday from the MEE website (while they were briefly in stock) and they arrived on my desk in the UK before midday today. Shipping might not be the cheapest, but that is what I call good service!

Initial impressions (without burn in, 30 mins quick listening on my lunch break) - I can see why everyone rates these so highly. Smooth, detailed, musical, amazing package. Very impressed. If these improve with burn in like people say, then they could be something pretty special...

best thing is I can't think of any iems of the same price tag that can actually match the P1. Simply at the Pinnacle.

Mar 10, 2016 at 2:25 AM Post #523 of 3,265

I ordered mine to the UK about 3 to 4 weeks ago, cost about 30 pounds extra, delivery and import tax from either direct from MEE or through Amazon US. Definitely worth the extra!... Like others felt vocals were a bit recessed but after 70 plus hours felt vocals, totally opened up... If you live in the uk these are honestly worth importing, bargain in everyway for the money

Mar 10, 2016 at 3:42 AM Post #525 of 3,265

Actually the vmoda ZN is not bad too, very well build and I like the cable material better. Unfortunately the cable isn't detachable.

i bought the Zn on impulse because I was enticed by the build but after careful listening the sound is underwhelming hence I sell it away.
The P1 is more of an audiophile iem as compared to the Zn.
There isn't any strength of the Zn apart from its build.
P1 is superior to Zn in all aspects maybe apart from the build imo
beerchug.gif

p.s vmoda m100 is good though but zn fails to replicate or better it though it is unfair for an iem to can comparison. zn was one of my worst buy.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back