Mee audio M7P impressions/ review
Feb 28, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #3 of 4
These fabulous little headphones may appear to be regular ol' headphones, but let me assure you, they are not! These are hands down the best ones I have ever used. They have many earbuds to adjust to the size of your ears (and mine are really tiny! These actually have ones that fit!). They hook around your ears and never come loose. You don't have to worry about them falling off while you are running, skating, or working out.

My favorite aspect of these headphones is the volume control. EVERY TIME I plug in other headphones and turn my music on, it blasts in my ears and I go deaf. These have a slide button that lets you know EXACTLY where your volume is at before you push play on that awesome, upbeat and very loud workout song.

These have the remote that lets you pause, pay and skip. There's also a little clip to keep it i place. Lastly? It has a microphone on it so you can answer a call without missing a beat! Wha?!?! Who knew headphones could be so fancy!? I highly recommend! It will take a lot to convince me that another brand or type is better. I'm sold.

Thank you, Tomoson, for giving me this awesome product in exchange for my review. As always, this is my honest opinion. Here's to many more!!

Mar 1, 2016 at 9:08 PM Post #4 of 4
I love these for workouts, especially the pivoting nozzles give me a good fit all the time.

However, I find these a bit hard to drive. Not sure if it's just my set, but I had to turn the volume on my iPhone/iPod almost to the max to get a decent volume level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back