MEE Audio AF36 Wave
Apr 15, 2017 at 4:12 PM Post #3 of 4
I finally bought a pair. I wish i had bought them sooner. They sound great! They are quite bass heavy but the sound is otherwise very good. The highs seem a little boosted also but they match the bass. The mids have no bad habbits and seem very natural. This is a great signature for rock.

They are also very comfortable. The earpads are stuffed with a soft foam and conform to my ears with no pressure spots. The faux leather is full of holes ao there is only a slight muffling of outside sounds. This is good when you need to hear what's around you.

You can find these for around $40. At that price they are a great product.

Dec 22, 2018 at 8:46 PM Post #4 of 4
A year and a half later, these have become my favorite headphones. I'm on my second pair of these after the dog ate my first ones. I mentioned before that they were bass-heavy. Well, if you want a cleaner overall sound, it's easy to achieve. MEE left one hole open on the back of the driver. All you have to do is cover that one hole with 3M Micropore tape. This not only solidifies the bass, but also eliminates the slight ringing in the highs. Darn near perfect now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back