Media Monkey - How to start with last track played?
Jul 4, 2014 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

AUDIOBREEDER

Headphoneus Supremus
Can someone please tell me, is it possible for Media Monkey to remember the last track played after exiting the player, so that when I open the player again it starts to play where it stopped last.

Jul 4, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #2 of 6
I just looked through the entire mediamonkey manual and haven't found anything about it. If you can't find it in the options, then it probably doesn't have that feature.

If you aren't opposed to trying a different media player, I know AIMP3 comes standard with this feature in its options.

Jul 5, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #4 of 6
Thanks Guys. I really liked MM but it's a real pain each time to keep scrolling down to where I left off last. Also MM kept appearing as a white screen as the skin was being loaded.
Adisib, you're the man. AIMP3 is just what I needed. I have been using Winamp and foo bar for the past 10 years (Winamp maybe from 98 or so with my first Compaq Windows 98 laptop! Got bored with both of them. :)

Jul 6, 2014 at 10:13 AM Post #5 of 6
when you reopen the player, just click on now playing. the last played track appears in bold. you'll still have to click it to play.

I don't even have to do that. The song is already queued up in the player. I just press the play button and it continues with the same track again.

Jul 6, 2014 at 8:24 PM Post #6 of 6
I don't even have to do that. The song is already queued up in the player. I just press the play button and it continues with the same track again.

I just updated to the newest version and saw that it did that too. but i never had to scroll down. it appears as the bolded track right in the middle of the playlist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back