Me Again
Jan 17, 2009 at 1:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

z50j

100+ Head-Fier
My mom is going to Bangkok so...

where to buy headphones there and...

Should i tell her to get an iGrado or SR80?

PLS no one suggest SR60, the reason i'm choosing between the two is because the iGrado is small i can bring it anywhere, looks modern and cheaper, the SR80 is better overall but with almost twice the price, size and thrice the ugliness (to most people but personaly ilike 'em) but it still fits in the budget. So which one and where?

Jan 17, 2009 at 1:06 PM Post #2 of 10
I suggest you write a better thread title, if you are serious about getting help

Jan 17, 2009 at 1:18 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by paara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suggest you write a better thread title, if you are serious about getting help

X2... who the hell are you??
tongue.gif

Jan 17, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grados exist there?

Yeah, but ridiculously expensive. I was in Bangkok 2 years ago and went to some super mall and they had a floor that was purely dedicated to hi-fi. Saw Grados for sure, but the price was like 2x what you would normally pay. They even had Stax!

I remember a Playstation 3 is more than 3x the cost in Hong Kong. In Bangkok, luxury comes at a very high premium.

Jan 17, 2009 at 4:53 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by forsberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, but ridiculously expensive. I was in Bangkok 2 years ago and went to some super mall and they had a floor that was purely dedicated to hi-fi. Saw Grados for sure, but the price was like 2x what you would normally pay. They even had Stax!

I remember a Playstation 3 is more than 3x the cost in Hong Kong. In Bangkok, luxury comes at a very high premium.

Wow, no kidding.
eek.gif

Jan 17, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by forsberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow thanks! I'm just gonna have to wait until dec to get grados when I come back to Hong Kong.

Thanks again!

Jan 17, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #10 of 10
Oh no! He's back again...
wink.gif

Seriously, I suggest the SR80. A really nice headphone for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back