MDR-V7506 earpads-comfort issues?
Nov 27, 2008 at 6:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Iqueld

New Head-Fier
I was just wondering if the comfort issues (e.g. Ears feel as if they are in an oven after an hour or so) that were present in the MDR-V6 stock earpads were also present in the MDR-V7506 headphones. I'm just trying to decide if I should get the DT250 earpads to replace them.

Nov 27, 2008 at 8:47 PM Post #3 of 4
Yes, yes, yes and yes!

Like yourself, I could not stand the standard pleather pads that came standard with the Sony's. Once I switched though, the comfort was amazing, so much so my GF asked to sleep with the headphones on as means to block out noise, due to their comfort.

Nov 28, 2008 at 7:21 AM Post #4 of 4
Does anyone happen to have those same ear cushions lying around that they can ship to me? (I'll pay shipping). The price becomes a problem because me, living in Canada, turns the shipping into the international rate. This causes the shipping to cost more then the headphones I'm buying (I should be getting them used off a friend as soon as he gets his new headphones). He told me comfort was a problem but I didn't know if it was just him or what. Basically, if I order it from B&H, it's going to run me around 50 bucks.

EDIT: Alternatively, if someone could refer me to a store or a seller in Vancouver that would be wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back