MDR-SA5000 Owners - Participate in this POLL REVIEW
Apr 13, 2005 at 5:11 AM Post #16 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
* This poll is open to MDR-SA5000 owners only. Others may post but it will only ruin the purpose of this poll. I cannot stop you if you dont have a SA5000 but still want to post - only you can stop yourself.

Errr...ignore my vote
rolleyes.gif

Apr 13, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #18 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
You posted in the poll purely by what you read in reviews on HeadFi?

Wow
plainface.gif

To be honest, yes.
I do agree that these are great-sounding headphones, but IMHO, it's below in the level in design (Yes I really hate that Fat look of it) and too expensive.
I accidently forgot to read the "So before you begin KNOW your options" part, so I apologize for my immaturity.
rolleyes.gif

Cheers,
cool.gif

Apr 13, 2005 at 5:53 AM Post #20 of 38
oh, and crazyfrenchman voted for every option, whatever that means... The same happened with some Beach123456 in my poll about the Headphile C-Pads
confused.gif

Edit: Oops, jjcha beat me to the post w/ regards to crazyfrenchman
icon10.gif

Apr 13, 2005 at 7:59 AM Post #21 of 38
Watch out for Grado fanboys!

Apr 13, 2005 at 3:50 PM Post #22 of 38
the cans own, plain and simple. they even smell good, especially the leather ear pads, sniff sniff.

Apr 13, 2005 at 3:53 PM Post #23 of 38
how could the details detract from the musicality unless its a crappy recording or not good sounding music to your ears? i would assume the people who master the recording know about and can hear those details with their equipment, know other people in the real world will too, and choose to edit them or not according to the musicians tastes many times.

Apr 13, 2005 at 4:03 PM Post #24 of 38
edit

Apr 13, 2005 at 4:29 PM Post #25 of 38
Other than the bass quantity, and not so satisfying sounstage (in comparison with other headphones) it is a very good headphone, and very good value, I have no other complaints, I could live with them all my life, but missing a few other things that I already enjoy...
tongue.gif

Apr 13, 2005 at 7:34 PM Post #27 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by dano1122
the cans own, plain and simple. they even smell good, especially the leather ear pads, sniff sniff.

Gsferrari tells me that this is immitation leather. Do you agree?

Apr 13, 2005 at 8:21 PM Post #28 of 38
Nice poll, I like the various options. I especially like how some people voted for all of them, considering half of them were contradictory? Conflict of opinion? Cognitive dissonance? Or just being a ****... the world will never know
confused.gif

Personally, I haven't heard them, but sounds like I should like them quite a lot. Looking forward to auditioning them.

Apr 13, 2005 at 8:30 PM Post #29 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by nierika
Gsferrari tells me that this is immitation leather. Do you agree?

The manual seems to indicate that it's genuine leather.

Also, I'm surprised by how many votes there have been -- I didn't realize that many people owned the SA5000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back