MDR-R10 Japanese Translation Needed
Sep 7, 2004 at 2:13 AM Post #3 of 10
the last batch of the MDR-R10 shipped out a while ago and is all accounted for as far as I know. I believe quite a few head-fiers got a pair through that batch? they are not making them anymore.... (at least when I went to the sony building back in may they said that it was not being produced for now but they never said that it will never be produced again... though I highly doubt that they will resume production at a later date.)

so your only option for now is to get one used... or try to find a dealer that has a new pair.

Sep 7, 2004 at 5:14 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbratrud
Wow! So you have heard these too....please give us some of your impressions besides simply that they are better than the R-10s.

Thanks

we have alot of good comparison impressions between these two cans in the NYC Qualia Mini-meet thread, check it out!

Sep 7, 2004 at 9:17 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
we have alot of good comparison impressions between these two cans in the NYC Qualia Mini-meet thread, check it out!

According to their comments the R10 is still king.

Sep 8, 2004 at 8:33 AM Post #10 of 10
read this thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...694#post964694

the person that actually owns a Qualia doesn't think so, after a good period of testing. Someone is making a special deddicated amp for the Qualia to make it shine.
wink.gif

you can't get the r10 anymore. so, according to sony this is the replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back