Mdr MA900 on playstation 4!?
Apr 12, 2014 at 5:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

purgameunome

New Head-Fier
I would like to take some questions regarding the headset from sony, mdr the ma900. I want to import it because I'm from Brazil. I wonder if I end up buying it, it will work without the mixAmp,
or, it works normally plugged into the DualShock 4. please help me with this doubt, because I want to get this phone to play competitive fps. and also want to know about the HD598 is better?

Apr 12, 2014 at 6:18 PM Post #3 of 4
It'll work, but you won't be getting Dolby Headphone-mixed audio, which will mean crippled stereo mixing with no sense of front and rear.

I can't compare to the HD598, sorry. Not fair to talk about headphones I haven't personally evaluated.

very good you talk like that, maybe if other people would lead to fanboy ... but anyway I hope this has helped me because now I will buy a headset + MixAmp, I do not know exactly what. I hope to take my doubts about some headphones, like the MA900, AKG Q701 and the HD598. if you know tell me about them without even speaking which is better It's a start.

Apr 16, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #4 of 4
I just bought the Sennheiser G4me one and I am hoping it will work out well. When it arrives, I will hook it up to my ps4 via mixamp. I only play cod so I can report how I like it. I am upgrading from the Axpro and Sony gold headphones.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back