MDR G82SL
Apr 6, 2003 at 7:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

yyyg

New Head-Fier
Hi guys/girls..
I've been visiting the board for quite awhile now.. I am just wondering if anyone of you used MDR G82 before? Heard from my friend that it's quite popular in Japan. Thanks

Eric

Apr 6, 2003 at 7:49 PM Post #2 of 24
MDR-G82SL's basically Sony StreetStyle drivers put into better casing + ear muffs. they will give you better isolation, but dont expect any good sound quality

Apr 6, 2003 at 7:50 PM Post #3 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by yyyg
Hi guys/girls..
I've been visiting the board for quite awhile now.. I am just wondering if anyone of you used MDR G82 before? Heard from my friend that it's quite popular in Japan. Thanks

Eric

Get some eggos, young man....

Apr 6, 2003 at 8:10 PM Post #4 of 24
yes...eggos 0wnz
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 6, 2003 at 9:34 PM Post #6 of 24
hehe.. i see.. i see.. i have a D22 right now...it's not very comfortable.. i guess my head is kinda big.. haha

my friend is going back to japan for a few days.. so i am just deciding between d66 and g82~~

Apr 6, 2003 at 10:19 PM Post #7 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by Mike Scarpitti
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who own eggos and those who wish they did.

smily_headphones1.gif

o yes...i own eggos
evil_smiley.gif

Dsc00356.jpg

ever thinking of selling one of your d77 Mike Scarpitti?
biggrin.gif
ill buy it...[size=xx-small]if i can find some extra cash[/size]

Apr 6, 2003 at 10:35 PM Post #8 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by ProFingerSk8er
o yes...i own eggos
evil_smiley.gif

DSC00356.JPG

ever thinking of selling one of your d77 Mike Scarpitti?
biggrin.gif
ill buy it...[size=xx-small]if i can find some extra cash[/size]

Which models are those?

Apr 6, 2003 at 10:38 PM Post #9 of 24
D66, D11W, D11

Apr 6, 2003 at 10:45 PM Post #10 of 24
I can guarantee nobody who doesnt own an eggo wishes they owned one.
I would never buy a headphone named after a cheap tasteless frozen breakfast waffle.
Portapros can take the eggos to town anyday.

Apr 6, 2003 at 10:47 PM Post #11 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by MikeHead
I would never buy a headphone named after a cheap tasteless frozen breakfast waffle.

Some people have no taste...

Apr 6, 2003 at 10:56 PM Post #12 of 24
MikeHead, stop trashing a headphone that you've haven't auditioned yet and only read about. Just cuz a few of us (including myself) have commented how the portapros can surpass a d66 eggo in CERTAIN aspects of sound doesn't mean they're junk. If so many people are happy with them right now, they can't possibly be bad..and you forget that they're closed...something the portapros can never be. Commenting like this is just like how videogame fanboys claim sumtin like "xbox sux or ps2 sux" but never having played a single game on the platform...and when they do (halo...gt3)...they shut up.

Apr 6, 2003 at 10:59 PM Post #13 of 24
I have a pair of the MDR-G82LP's, bought before I had even started posting at HeadWize or Head-Fi. I don't care much for that 'phone: Recessed bass, nonexistent upper mids and honky sibilant highs.

Apr 6, 2003 at 11:00 PM Post #14 of 24
Quote:

Quote:

I havent heard the eggos but I dont like them

some people thinks they know everything, how can you not like something when u have never heard of them?
you would never buy them because of the name?! now that's even dumber....are you even gonna try koss "the plug"?

some people have no taste AND no room for better taste

Users who are viewing this thread

Back