mclaren20?
Jun 28, 2004 at 1:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

sammy g.

New Head-Fier
anybody heard from mclaren20? I'm trying to complete a transaction (I'm buying his phones). I have Paypal'ed him, but have not had any message confirming the purchase or shippment, more than a week now, have tried several emails to him.
I want to be optimistic, but would like a little communication.
I'm asking here because he is an active poster, hoping that some wires just got crossed.
If anyone is active with him in a thread, please let him know to reach me.
thx
sam@rgid.net

Jun 28, 2004 at 1:41 AM Post #2 of 9
Yes, I've been waiting for an update on the shipment of my DVD since the 14th, with no luck. I hope theres nothing wrong.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 28, 2004 at 11:12 AM Post #5 of 9
I bought something from him some time ago and it got shipped thursday two weeks ago. He didn't inform me it had been shipped though, so your stuff might have been shipped already.

Jun 29, 2004 at 5:53 AM Post #6 of 9
very sorry for the delay. serious family issues forced me to be out of town for the last week. i am so sorry. everything is taken care of now though. and i might be out of town again, depending on the condition of a family member.
frown.gif

EDIT: I feel I should explain more. The last thing I want to do is screw you people here at head fi out of money. ive been on the road traveling between states for the past 2 weeks(ish) caring for my termenally ill grandfather. I was very close to him, even more so then i am close to my dad. well, he fnally passed away after being horribly sick for about 2 months and it has been crazy here. i have been staying at my grandma's off and on for about a week, helping her. i am very sorry i coulndt respond more. i was only able to talk to one person who i was doing a transaction with and that was over AIM on my cell phone. everything is straightened out now, everything shipped. ive had 2 things sent back to me because there were problems with my handwritting (
rolleyes.gif
). ive had nothing but bad luck lately, but hopefully now its all straightened out. again, i am very sorry for the delay.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back