McAlister Amp Status
Aug 29, 2006 at 9:09 PM Post #2 of 11
No...
lambda.gif

Well, yes - Mikhail is shipping Peter a HE60 panel jack for mine, which I hope will be finished (and shipped next week). So, we'll see...

Sep 4, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #3 of 11
Yeah, it seems like Peter must be quite busy because i've ordered mine in late may and it's still not shipped today in september. He's been telling me since early august that it would be ready in very soon, but each time you hit him back it's postponed to next week. Well, what can i say, we just got to be patient. From the reputation he's got here, he seems like a reliable guy and it'll get done eventually.

Sep 4, 2006 at 9:28 PM Post #4 of 11
Amazing and heartening to see this collaboration between Mikhail and Peter. I have products from each of them, and each product is well worth the price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1
No...
lambda.gif

Well, yes - Mikhail is shipping Peter a HE60 panel jack for mine, which I hope will be finished (and shipped next week). So, we'll see...

Sep 12, 2006 at 4:44 PM Post #5 of 11
Hoping to get mine before the end of September, but Peter is a busy man.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 12, 2006 at 5:37 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
Hoping to get mine before the end of September, but Peter is a busy man.
smily_headphones1.gif

It'll be worth the wait. It's going to be exactly what you want, then you'll have to find something else in your system to change due to our OCTD (obsessive compulsive tweaking dissorder)
tongue.gif

Sep 14, 2006 at 1:56 PM Post #8 of 11
LOL, there is allways stuff to change!
biggrin.gif

frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back