May 5th - Vancouver, BC Meet 2013
May 2, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #422 of 461
Even better for me! Now I can learn where my classes are for this coming tuesday! (first time going to harbour center)

May 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #423 of 461
We have the room from 11AM to 6PM. We can't bring drinks or food though because they have a contract so I'll just get 20 drinks and some simple snacks... People can go get lunch during the meet if they want to. It's right smack in down town so food won't be hard to find.

May 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #424 of 461
Cool beans.

BTW, can't make it Saturday for Seattle. I'll text ya later (left my phone somewhere...)

Regarding gear - the loaner HE-4/5LE/6s haven't been showing up as of yet. I'm a bit peeved but hopefully they can pull a miracle or otherwise.

May 3, 2013 at 12:51 AM Post #427 of 461
> That feel when you've never left Richmond for food and have no idea what people are talking about.
> Think I'll just bring a bag of cheetos and eat them while outside.

May 3, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #428 of 461
Quote:
> That feel when you've never left Richmond for food and have no idea what people are talking about.
> Think I'll just bring a bag of cheetos and eat them while outside.

well to be honest, Richmond is one of my most favourite places to go for food in the world... so far.
though Cheetos are pretty amazing too. been looking for the spicy crunchy variety for a while now, but it's so difficult to find.

May 4, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #432 of 461
Updated. Also my phone has not been working for the last few days, so going to be hard to contact unless I can borrow someone else's. Do PM though, I'll try and stay logged on the whole day. 

I think GG has also had some problems with getting donations. Not sure what to make of that - I've really mentally signed off for whatever reason the past few days - do PM so I can get filled in.

May 5, 2013 at 12:21 AM Post #434 of 461
Just a FYI. There is internet available at SFU, but you need an account, which I will gladly share ONLY if you disable any illegal downloading programs and other things (Torrent, Vuze, etc...)

I'm not sure how many computers can be shared with one account because the last time I tried, I only tried with 3 devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back