max out meta
Sep 23, 2002 at 4:08 AM Post #16 of 19
I agree with HighwayStar. I have had several amps but none come even close to the JMT cmoy. Now I will be getting the JMT meta max-out so keep at JMT E-mail him every week till he gets to you. He is a real nice guy and it is worth the wait. You wont realize this until you get a few amps from other places then get a JMT amp and wow.

Sep 23, 2002 at 4:37 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
I agree with HighwayStar. I have had several amps but none come even close to the JMT cmoy. Now I will be getting the JMT meta max-out so keep at JMT E-mail him every week till he gets to you. He is a real nice guy and it is worth the wait. You wont realize this until you get a few amps from other places then get a JMT amp and wow.

Lou, congrats on the meta. I think you'll be very happy with it. JMT built one for me and I'm very pleased with it. It's not quite in the league yours will be, I had it built for portability and size limits what can go into the case, but it's clean, clear and powerful. As for quality, JMT builds a fine amp. I was very impressed. I run it on dual 9V batteries on the road driving Ety 4P's with the 4S adapter cable and at home use a 12V wall wart and enjoy my 580's. It will have no problem driving your 580's and will take a coffee break with your easy to drive Koss. (I know, I have the 35's) Let us know how you like it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 23, 2002 at 5:33 AM Post #19 of 19
HighwayStar
Thank you for your kind words. JMT told me that this will be his most max-out meta so I am very excited about it. I am at a lost with the meta 42 is that what it is supposed to be called. What does the 42 stand for? I will use my 580s in it but will mostly use the great koss portapro that the better the amp the better the portapros sound. It been a long road and much expermation but I fell I am getting to the sound that I have always thought was there but never could experience it with what I had except that my 580s out of my stereo receiver are a different wow. I just seem to be a portable guy and like not to be stuck in one place and I hope the new meta will give me the free-don that I demand. Who knows ma-by I will use my 580s a lot more in different atmospheres with the meta amp. if I get the volume that I require for them. It has been fun learning about high-fi here and really treasure this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back