Maudio BX5a's vs Swan D1080 MkII08
Sep 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

VanillaSound

New Head-Fier
I'm looking to get either of these speaker sets but I can't really find a comparison of both. Is there anyone out there that has listened to both and can tell me the key differences?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also the Edifiers S330D seem like a good choice, but I need someone to compare these for me. Please and thank you.

Sep 29, 2011 at 7:47 AM Post #2 of 3
Well we had a PC Show where i'm at and i had a colleague who nabbed those S330Ds for PS3 + small living room TV speakers but those are totally in a different weight class cos BX5s are $27x while NCIX USA has the S330Ds at $110? If you want higher end 2.1s then have a look at

Edifier S530
Swan M50W
Microlab H-200

best elaborate what u intend to use these speakers for i.e music, movies, games, etc Also why not consider stereo amp, bookshelf speakers and 8-10" sub?

Oct 2, 2011 at 3:14 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Well we had a PC Show where i'm at and i had a colleague who nabbed those S330Ds for PS3 + small living room TV speakers but those are totally in a different weight class cos BX5s are $27x while NCIX USA has the S330Ds at $110? If you want higher end 2.1s then have a look at

Edifier S530
Swan M50W
Microlab H-200

best elaborate what u intend to use these speakers for i.e music, movies, games, etc Also why not consider stereo amp, bookshelf speakers and 8-10" sub?

I can't find the Edifier S530's, the Swan M50W's look pretty nice though. It's mostly going to be for music and somewhat movies. And I don't want anything too complicated because i'm a noob at this audio stuff :p. I just want to get a speaker set to start out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back