Matrix Mini-i Pro 2 coming up?
Jul 11, 2016 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

18inch

Head-Fier
Just saw this new product! Seems like a solid piece! Any thoughts?
Who here has the original version?

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGwloAepkak[/VIDEO]

Jul 11, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #2 of 12
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/matrix-mini-i-pro-2-and-mini-i-amp-hifi-suite#/comments

Hadn't heard of this before somehow - seems it's crowdfunded, I quite like the old (non-pro) mini-i's sound, shame the 50% off deal on just the DAC is already sold out or I would've gladly have gone in on it. I personally don't care for the amp but still wonder what the stack will sound like when it comes out.

Jul 11, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #3 of 12
yea, ill probably get the trio, ill try to compare them ! for the price i think its a pretty awesome deal for what you get! small, powerful and very versatile! complete package

Jan 12, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #4 of 12
I just got the Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 2 (and the Mini-i Amp) last night.  I am working on a full review which I hope to have done within a week or so.

Here is a teaser photo I took after I got the Pro 2 un-boxed:

Then here is one more of it with the Mini-i Amp and some speakers I am going to test it with:

--

Jan 12, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #5 of 12
I just got the Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 2 (and the Mini-i Amp) last night.  I am working on a full review which I hope to have done within a week or so.

Here is a teaser photo I took after I got the Pro 2 un-boxed:

Then here is one more of it with the Mini-i Amp and some speakers I am going to test it with:

--

Very cool! I like the black finish, i got mine in silver also with the mini i amp , overall for the money they are pretty awesome! The bluetooth option is super versatile , especially for traveling !

Jun 22, 2017 at 1:44 AM Post #12 of 12
I have the original mini i-pro, and it is excellent - truly a steal at its MSRP. The US dealer is wonderful to work with, as well. Looking forward to hearing what sonic improvements the new version brings over the orginal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back