Master & Dynamic MG20
Nov 30, 2021 at 7:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Youcan1

100+ Head-Fier
MG20B1_Hero_800x800.png

https://www.masterdynamic.com/products/mg20-wireless-gaming-headphones

Anybody try this headset? I haven't heard much about this brand as far as over ears lately but I remember they got a lot of hype when they first started. $449, 50MM "beryllium" drivers.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2021 at 8:04 AM Post #3 of 6
Here's a review from a site I've never heard of: https://bgr.com/reviews/master-dynamic-mg20-gaming-headset-review/

It seems like a shill site and the description sounds like it has a V shaped signature. These were 25% off on Cyber Monday which is the only reason I was interested in them but there weren't enough reviews for me to pull the trigger. I'm guessing they're in line with the $500 B&O headset that came out not that long ago but I would like to see some more objective reviews. Maybe I'll be so happy with the VZR Model One headset (wired) I just ordered I won't care.

Jan 7, 2022 at 4:17 PM Post #4 of 6
Sad to see they've dropped their standout aesthetics, the only strength M&D cans had imo was the gorgeous look. These are...bland

Jan 24, 2022 at 9:43 AM Post #5 of 6
Hi All,

Haven't posted on this forum in a super long time, mostly been a lurker to read the Schiit biography that Jason Stoddard has been writing as well as keep apprised of new headphone related news.

With that being said, I recently picked up the M&D MG20s to use as a gaming headset with my new PC gaming set up. If any of you are interested, I can try my best to write a review. So far I am thoroughly enjoying them!

Let me know!

Jan 30, 2022 at 8:51 AM Post #6 of 6
Hi All,

Haven't posted on this forum in a super long time, mostly been a lurker to read the Schiit biography that Jason Stoddard has been writing as well as keep apprised of new headphone related news.

With that being said, I recently picked up the M&D MG20s to use as a gaming headset with my new PC gaming set up. If any of you are interested, I can try my best to write a review. So far I am thoroughly enjoying them!

Let me know!
I wouldn't mind a quick overview and a couple comparisons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back