Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview
Mar 18, 2017 at 8:24 AM Post #331 of 766
According to my tracking info which was emailed to me at 6:32 PM on 3/14, the package has never been picked up by UPS and is still sitting in the Massdrop warehouse. I just sent an email to Massdrop customer support to ask why the package hasn't been picked up. I know the weather in New Jersey was bad on 3/15, but have the roads been so bad thru the rest of the week that UPS is not running? Normally when there is a problem such as weather there will be a notice on the UPS  page when you track. I haven't seen any notices on the UPS page this week.

Mar 18, 2017 at 8:32 AM Post #332 of 766
  According to my tracking info which was emailed to me at 6:32 PM on 3/14, the package has never been picked up by UPS and is still sitting in the Massdrop warehouse. I just sent an email to Massdrop customer support to ask why the package hasn't been picked up. I know the weather in New Jersey was bad on 3/15, but have the roads been so bad thru the rest of the week that UPS is not running? Normally when there is a problem such as weather there will be a notice on the UPS  page when you track. I haven't seen any notices on the UPS page this week.

You will probably see the tracking info updated sometime on Monday.  We have waited a number of months for these to ship, so a few days wait, more or less makes no difference to me, as long as I eventually get them.

Mar 18, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #333 of 766

You will probably see the tracking info updated sometime on Monday.  We have waited a number of months for these to ship, so a few days wait, more or less makes no difference to me, as long as I eventually get them.

I understand they will eventually ship. But why did Massdrop print a shipping label and say they are on the way and then let them sit there for 2-3 days? Surely UPS picks up orders there every day. That's not the way things would normally be done. Why the delay?

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:46 PM Post #335 of 766
well, just got an email saying that to save time, they are going to have the shipping come right from Noble to us. That's good news. It also says that all will be shipped by the end of the week, better news. Now the fun starts...waiting...

just glad to get some positive efforts from MD.

Mar 20, 2017 at 8:15 PM Post #336 of 766

I received the same email.  I'm excited.  I am interested in comparing them to my 3's.  

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:11 PM Post #338 of 766
I had several email exchanges with Massdrop this weekend and asked for an update on the shipping. Was supposed to hear yesterday but no response. I emailed today and got an answer. The phones haven't shipped yet. They should be shipped sometime this week. No reason given for the delay. Doesn't make sense to me why they weren't shipped after the labels were printed. The only thing I can think of is that they want to ship all of the phones at the same time. Or maybe Massdrop doesn't actually have the phones and, as someone said above, they printed labels and sent the labels to Noble to have them ship them. No clear answer was given. (In the discussion forum for another item I ordered, the manufacturer mentioned that Massdrop was printing labels and sending to them so they could ship the item.)  

Mar 21, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #340 of 766
Massdrop:

An update for everyone!
In the interest of time, Noble is shipping the IEMs directly from their Southern California facility. When products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, Massdrop makes all of the labels and then sends them to our partner to apply to each package. This is why some of you have received notification that the labels were created.
All orders will be shipped out before the end of this week.
We appreciate your excitement and wanting to receive these as quickly as possible.

Patience is a virtue 

Mar 22, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #341 of 766
You must have more information than I do.

I along with over a thousand other people also requested another drop. I'm in day 1 if there if there is one. I regret not jumping on the first drop. Yes, I am shamelessly begging for another drop. 
wink.gif

Mar 23, 2017 at 3:25 AM Post #342 of 766
If anyone is looking to sell their pre order let me know, I'm looking to buy.

Should have jumped on it when it was announced.

Mar 23, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #343 of 766
just got a note stating that tracking numbers are due out soon as they plan to ship starting today. Excruciating for the wait and then get notices saying almost there, almost there...my head is going to exploded soon.

Mar 23, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #344 of 766
  just got a note stating that tracking numbers are due out soon as they plan to ship starting today. Excruciating for the wait and then get notices saying almost there, almost there...my head is going to exploded soon.

Got my tracking number last night. Now the weeklong wait for delivery via the slowest shipping method ever begins.

Mar 23, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #345 of 766
Massdrop update:

Noble has begun shipping the IEM's and anticipates that they will all be in the courier system by March 23rd. Over the next 48 hours, you should receive your tracking number, and for those who have a tracking number from a week ago, the tracking status should begin updating and showing progress! While you're waiting, feel free to check out the talk section where CeeTee has posted some photos courtesy of Noble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back