Massdrop Refound !
Sep 26, 2016 at 10:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Amuro_Rey

Head-Fier
I'm one of the luky buyres of a Fostex TH-X00 from Massdrop of August 18th 2016, the famous one that just two days ago is cancelled because the shippment was not good and the Fostex was demaged
So Massdrop decided to cancel the drop and to refound all the byres, GOOD, I thinked BUT in the refound it's not present the shipping costs !!!! WHY that ???
The Headset was NOT sent to my house is blocked before the shipping, so WHY Massdrop doesn't refound also the shipping costs ???

I need a replay but support doesn't answer to my mail

Tks

Luca A.

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #2 of 9
I'm one of the luky buyres of a Fostex TH-X00 from Massdrop of August 18th 2016, the famous one that just two days ago is cancelled because the shippment was not good and the Fostex was demaged
So Massdrop decided to cancel the drop and to refound all the byres, GOOD, I thinked BUT in the refound it's not present the shipping costs !!!! WHY that ???
The Headset was NOT sent to my house is blocked before the shipping, so WHY Massdrop doesn't refound also the shipping costs ???

I need a replay but support doesn't answer to my mail

Tks

Luca A.
Massdrop customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with . I had to go on Twitter to complain and the got a reply back. Their service truly sucks.

Sep 26, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #3 of 9
Massdrop customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with . I had to go on Twitter to complain and the got a reply back. Their service truly sucks.

+1000

http://www.head-fi.org/t/739712/1964-ears-adel-iems/6750#post_12892003

Sep 26, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #4 of 9
They offer things at mostly good prices but if there is any problem they just do not respond to emails at all. I have bought several things from them and had one problem (a defective unit) and it took almost two months to rectifie . Decent prices but horrid customer service to say the least.

Sep 26, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #5 of 9
It's a shame that MD's handling of my, scratch that, their issue had me want to delete my account and never to deal with them again. Just waiting for the refund.

Sep 26, 2016 at 11:21 PM Post #6 of 9
It's a shame that MD's handling of my, scratch that, their issue had me want to delete my account and never to deal with them again. Just waiting for the refund.
I feel for you as I had a bad dealing with them. Are they going to refund the shipping also as that what you were worried about ?

Sep 26, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #7 of 9
I don't know if they are going to refund shipping but I am not worried about that in particular. I have bad experiences with refunds in general i.e. it takes time before the refund is reflected in my account.

Nov 15, 2016 at 1:05 PM Post #8 of 9
They offer things at mostly good prices but if there is any problem they just do not respond to emails at all. I have bought several things from them and had one problem (a defective unit) and it took almost two months to rectifie . Decent prices but horrid customer service to say the least.

Going thru this right now. My issue is minor just some missing small ticket items, foam covers and adapter but the lack of response to emails is beyond belief. I sent one day one waited a week sent #2 then a week later#3. Nothing, doubt I'll use them again regardless of price. Guess I'll need to got to Twitter next. 

Nov 15, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #9 of 9
Going thru this right now. My issue is minor just some missing small ticket items, foam covers and adapter but the lack of response to emails is beyond belief. I sent one day one waited a week sent #2 then a week later#3. Nothing, doubt I'll use them again regardless of price. Guess I'll need to got to Twitter next. 
I went to twitter and got a quick response to email but still took awhile for refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back