Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones
Mar 2, 2019 at 9:22 PM Post #6,543 of 6,783
The Mikros 90's thread lives!!!

Funny you should mention this now. Just this morning I was contemplating the sale of my Mikros 90s. I really hate to let them go but I'm just not using headphones much anymore. Send me a PM and we'll make a deal.

That's crazy talk! NOBODY is allowed to get rid of their 90's!

The Mikros 90 remain my portable headphones of choice--going on seven years now.
I was just listening to some lossless files this morning through the Emotiva Little Ego: simply captivating.
The Martin Logans remain a classic, a masterpiece, along my Head Fi odyssey. I consider them to be of the same pedigree as my Focal Utopia.

Classic indeed!

I just found a used pair for a great price , I will be re joining the mikros thread baby B-)

$49??? Awesome scoop my friend!

Fwiw, I have to wear mine reversed to keep them on my head. I have an adaptor that reverses the channels.

Mar 7, 2019 at 7:27 PM Post #6,547 of 6,783
Have them on my ears , and definitely missed them , everything working good , was only missing the pads and case. But for $49 I'm not complaining. The pads I ordered for $2.41 fits slightly lose but it's better than nothing. And I ordered the pipeline cable that was recommended in the beginning of the thread back in the young days of the mk90

Mar 10, 2019 at 7:13 PM Post #6,550 of 6,783
Martin Logan Mikros 90!

IMG_20190302_202501683.jpg

Lenovo G50-->iFi Audio iDefender3.0-->iFi iSilencer3-->UpTone Audio USPCB-->ifI iPurifier2-->Emotiva Little Ego-->DakiOm F-273-->Synergistic Research Headphone Optimized Transducer-->HeadphoneLounge T2 UP-OCC cable-->the "Mighty" Mikros 90--> [Cal Tjader: "Mambo in Miami"]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back