Marshmallows
Jan 12, 2007 at 3:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Happytab

Head-Fier
What are they like for:

Comfort : the tips look kind of large in the packaging
SQ : do they benefit from burn in ?

Also - do they sound better than ipod buds using the stock tips or is an upgrade essential for SQ and comfort.

Thanks you all.

Jan 12, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #2 of 4
They're pretty comfortable I suppose, but they have a tendency to fall out of my ears... They're the only canalphone I've ever used so it could just be that IEMs won't work for my ears. As far as burn-in, I've only used mine <10 hours, so I'm not sure. The sound hasn't changed since I got them though.

Jan 12, 2007 at 3:44 PM Post #3 of 4
the stock foams that come with it are really uncomfortable, i suggest getting some e2 foams. Make sure to get the smallest size, or the a size that's a little smaller than ur earhole. Don't make the same mistake i did, i bought medium sized ones and they hurt my ears.

overall they are very average sounding.

Jan 12, 2007 at 6:07 PM Post #4 of 4
depends on your ears, the stock foams are ok if you have a fairly big ear canal., otherwise it may be a bit uncomfortable.

SQ, i had em burned in for <24 hrs and did notice a slight difference; nothing major but something.

overall, i think they do sound better than the iBuds, with isolation to boot for cheap -- but don't expect much coming in, remember they are only $20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back