Marley Midnight Ravers In-Ear Earphones
Sep 13, 2011 at 3:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

5thDimension

New Head-Fier
   The Marley Midnight Ravers Earphones are great. I have no other experience with the other Marley earphones but these are the $65 dollar versions. You probably have opinions on what is expensive when it comes to headphones but these were worth the amount of money I spent on them. I chose to include the 3 button controller/mic in the package which made it more expensive. You can buy the version of the Midnight Ravers with the 1 button controller/mic or no extra anything which i think makes it $40 or so.
   I know you don't want to be reading a long post so i'll just skip to what you want to hear. The phones are BAD A**!. Bass is sweet     sound is clear and they isolate noise. Worth the money. Also look epic.                        

Sep 13, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #2 of 3
Nice. They look like Silver Bullets, except green and with holes in housing. Any comparisons?

Sep 15, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #3 of 3
I normally dont buy alot of headphones, but compared to some crappy walmart headphones theyre beyond awesome. Ive had the SHURE 440's but theyre full sized big headphones. Theyre hard to carry around all the time and the midnight ravers sound near the same or better the the big ones, emphasis on big! They are the right choice for $65, DEFINITELY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back