markertek.com
Mar 9, 2005 at 9:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kal_el_3914

Head-Fier
Anyone else have any problems with markertek.com? I placed an order for interconnect parts late saturday night, and have yet to be notified of shipment (on the site or through e-mail), even though all parts are said to be in stock. Am i just impatient or is there cause for concern here?

Edit: Never mind, recieved an email as I submitted the thread, parts were shipped today.

Mar 9, 2005 at 9:32 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by kal_el_3914
Anyone else have any problems with markertek.com? I placed an order for interconnect parts late saturday night, and have yet to be notified of shipment (on the site or through e-mail), even though all parts are said to be in stock. Am i just impatient or is there cause for concern here?

I don't think I have ever received a shipment e-mail from Markertek. The parts just show up.

Mar 9, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #3 of 4
I got a shipment e-mail after my order had shipped. I had to call them (I ordered it express mail). They shipped it out the next day (there was a reason I got it EXPRESS MAIL
frown.gif
), when I called to verify that it had shipped, the guy berated me for not (paying the extra $10 and) having it shipped FedEx Express. It got here the next day though, I'm happy with the products...

Mar 9, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #4 of 4
takes about a week to get my order from markertek, using UPS ground, every thing with UPS takes a week lol

I think I got a confirmation mail. I think you can hit up the site and look up trtacking info there too.

my only complaint was poor packaging, they stuck 80 feet of cable and 4 netrik XLRs into a paper padded envelope. Not even bubble wrap, the envelop used some kind of recycled junk and I received it during a massive shower storm we were having down here in California.

An actual box and better padding wouldve been nice, since it was UPS it looks like it was smacked around all the way here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back