Markertek Cables- How long did it take to get yours?
May 15, 2002 at 11:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

The Quality Guru

Blah! he says.
I've been a bit impatient for my Markertek Mini-mini to arrive, especially considering that on the site, when I ordered the cable online, it didn't say how long it would take to get the cable . . . it only said that it was shipping via "UPS Ground." It's not that it's overdue in its arrival, I'm just trying to ease my impatience!

For those of you who have the Markertek Mini-mini now, how long did it take to get yours after the day of ordering? I'm just trying to get an idea . . Thanks!
tongue.gif

(Hmm . . . I couldn't decide whether to put this in the Members Lounge Forum or here. I obviously chose the latter, but if a moderator thinks that this thread is not suited being here, then do your job, mate!)

May 16, 2002 at 1:07 AM Post #2 of 5
Mine took about 5-7 days. Be patient...

May 16, 2002 at 2:43 AM Post #3 of 5
Inside of two weeks. One shipment came in about a week. Remember, they're built to order.

May 16, 2002 at 2:55 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by JML
. . . they're built to order.

They're built to order? Really . . . I thought they were just stock, common-place mini-mini cables (with good sound). Hmm, interesting.

May 16, 2002 at 4:49 AM Post #5 of 5
Markertek is a supplier to television and radio stations. They sell bulk cable and connectors as part of their business, but if a client wants to buy a finished cable, they're willing to build it with the supply they have on hand. Considering what the cable and connectors cost them, they must make quite a good profit off of our laziness, and still sell one of the best bang/buck cables out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back