March 16th; Netherlands Meet @ Hans from Qables!!
Mar 10, 2008 at 5:51 PM Post #151 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by sunreal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can I come too? As I've only just got started in the world of headphones, I don't have much gear to contribute (nor knowledge, I'm afraid, just impressions): Sennheiser HD 595 and ER-6i. Unfortunately the Pico I ordered won't be here in time for the meet.

You are more then welcome to join!

The only thing you need to bring is a 'goed humeur'
biggrin.gif

There is lots of stuff for you to enjoy, so no need to bring anything (too much? No, there can never be too much
cool.gif
)

Hans.

Mar 10, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #152 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphp@optonline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the US they don't have BOBs but rather "designated drivers". I, on the other hand, am what is known as a "designated drinker". Sorry Rik

Note: I'm only joking since I suffer from migraine headaches and usually don't drink all that much. But one beer would be nice.

Ah ha, That's it. The headaches! You do not drink enough
icon10.gif

H.

Mar 10, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #153 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by sunreal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can I come too? As I've only just got started in the world of headphones, I don't have much gear to contribute (nor knowledge, I'm afraid, just impressions): Sennheiser HD 595 and ER-6i. Unfortunately the Pico I ordered won't be here in time for the meet.

Nice! I'll add you to the list.
You'll be blown away by the nice goodies present...Embrace yourself
biggrin.gif

It's definitely a good way to gain knowledge and have a great day at the same time.

Ah yeay...beer! Although I'm likely to be a little wasted because of the day before
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2008 at 6:44 PM Post #154 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by Contrastique /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah yeay...beer! Although I'm likely to be a little wasted because of the day before
biggrin.gif

I'm still trying to convince myself to NOT go and see Eboman, who has a concert at something like 12 o'clock. (the day before that is)

Mar 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #155 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm still trying to convince myself to NOT go and see Eboman, who has a concert at something like 12 o'clock. (the day before that is)

Haha I can imagine! Never heard of Eboman but from what I just saw it looks really great! Good luck with your dubio-situation

Mar 10, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #157 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnOYiN /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That looks like a hell of a lot of fun!

Mar 10, 2008 at 11:36 PM Post #158 of 205
Hi folks,

I'm quite tempted to join the meeting on sunday, coming from Duesseldorf it's only a trip of about 120 km - not too much to have the chance of meeting some nice guy's and have some fun.

To be honest I'm not quite shure right now if I will really able to attend ... but I'm really tempted. Maybe we meet on sunday.

I can bring my Grado SR-225, a Gilmore Lite and a GO-Vibe Petite.

Cheers

Frienes

Mar 11, 2008 at 7:26 AM Post #159 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That looks like a hell of a lot of fun!

Eboman always has a great performance with video samples etc. But since I've already seen him on lowlands last year I think I might skip this one. I think, I might, maybe, skip it.
confused.gif

Mar 11, 2008 at 8:37 AM Post #160 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frienes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi folks,

I'm quite tempted to join the meeting on sunday, coming from Duesseldorf it's only a trip of about 120 km - not too much to have the chance of meeting some nice guy's and have some fun.

To be honest I'm not quite shure right now if I will really able to attend ... but I'm really tempted. Maybe we meet on sunday.

I can bring my Grado SR-225, a Gilmore Lite and a GO-Vibe Petite.

Cheers

Frienes

Welcome! Would be very nice. Germany represented as well.

yeah an international meet after all.

H.

Mar 11, 2008 at 8:53 AM Post #161 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frienes
Hi folks,

Frienes if you want i might be able to take the detour and pick you up.
Coming from Rheinland-Pfalz, its ~30km more but if that helps someone else to have a fun sunday
biggrin.gif
[size=xx-small]depends on whether i realy drive on sunday morning and not earlier though[/size]

Mar 11, 2008 at 12:03 PM Post #162 of 205
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frienes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Would be nice if you can make it! I already added you to the list so it makes it harder for you to say no
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 12, 2008 at 8:52 AM Post #165 of 205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back