Mar. 10 - Message from Rick's family re: Best Wishes And Prayers For A Friend In A Fight: rickcr42
Dec 18, 2009 at 2:58 AM Post #65 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by ServinginEcuador /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Count me on the team praying for him and his family during this time.

Me too! I got your back Rick.

Dec 18, 2009 at 3:27 PM Post #66 of 162
Good Luck Rick, I hope my prayers help you in your fight!

Dec 23, 2009 at 11:24 PM Post #71 of 162
Hello, everyone. I just spoke with Rick's wife, and Rick is holding up. He just had another round of chemo, and, in his weakened state, he is spending much time sleeping and resting. Not surprisingly, Rick is in absolutely no condition to work--even getting around the house poses great difficulty. He has lost around 60 pounds, and he was tall and lanky before he lost that.

I asked Sue for a PayPal address, as I want to reach out and ask any of you who are able to help a family of this community who absolutely could use it. She reluctantly gave me their son's PayPal address, and said I could post it here. For any of us (Sue and Rick included), it might be difficult to discuss it, but there is no question that this family could use any help we can provide.

The PayPal address is [size=small]casperamst@yahoo.com[/size] and belongs to their son Allan.

Rick has done so much for this community over the years, and I'm hoping we can do something for him when he and his family need it most. Again, any amount would be appreciated, so let's please help brighten the holidays for Rick and his family, even if only a little bit, considering all they're dealing with now.

Happy Holidays to you all, and thank you for reaching out to Rick and his family.

Dec 24, 2009 at 12:40 PM Post #74 of 162
Just a suggestion, to anyone sending funds please use the "gift" option under the "Personal" type of payment. It will bypass Paypal's fees and in this case is a perfectly appropriate use.

Dec 24, 2009 at 1:07 PM Post #75 of 162
Sad story, sent a small amount, we can all afford to part with a few dollars to help out in a small way

Sorry I don't know you Rick, good luck and my best wishes

cheers
FRED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back