Mar. 10 - Message from Rick's family re: Best Wishes And Prayers For A Friend In A Fight: rickcr42
Mar 2, 2010 at 3:56 AM Post #107 of 162
Rick, I wish you the best. Never give up the fight!

Mar 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM Post #108 of 162
Best of wishes Rick. I never knew you but thanks for keeping this wonderful site alive. All I can offer is that you never know what is in store for us. Keep fighting and have faith that this can change. I tend to use the Serenity Prayer alot. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference". That works for me alot. Best wishes to you and your family.

Mar 10, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #110 of 162
A short time ago, we received the following message from Rick's family.

Quote:

My family just wanted to thank all of you for your generosity. I believe knowing how many people out there cared for him helped him last as long as he has. Doctors say he is not making the weekend. This email is being sent now because we didn't want to forget to thank all of you while everything is getting hectic. Again thank you all you all made his last few months more comfortable.

sincerely,
The Creamer family

Mar 11, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #113 of 162
Really sad...I remember him from the old days, and he is a great guy...please guys now is the time to help a good fellow from this community, any donation will help the family in this moment, medicine is really expensive nowadays and could drag the best of the bank accounts to zero...
frown.gif

Mar 11, 2010 at 3:41 AM Post #117 of 162
I'm really sorry for how this is working out and wish things could have been different, my best wishes to Rick and family through these harsh times.

Mar 11, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #120 of 162
Cantankerous, boisterous, looming and alive, Rick's presence on boards like this will long survive him. His words are the charged chalk outline of his capacious commitment: to music, DIY and friendships as tempestuous as love affairs. His quirks and quick-tempered passions live on in threads chain-stitched by his generosity and breathless thought. Head-fi and other forums continue to conjure his presence.

May our good friend linger by his loved ones' side as long as he's needed. If there is a heaven, and the light is kind, may his gruff wit engage us in warm conversations to come.

Ave atque salve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back