Manufacture's Warranty on TTPOD T1E?
Apr 11, 2015 at 2:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

trollin863

Head-Fier
I've had these IEM's for about 2 months. Really enjoyed them so far. However today Im listening to the T1E's and am noticing one side is significantly quieter than the other :frowning2:

Just wondering if this Chinese company can even be reached. In the booklet there is some type of registration card or something that mentions exchanging defective products etc.

Was considering contacting the seller on Amazon but after 30 days it seems they arent really obligated to do anything I dont think.

Having bad luck with IEM's thus far. My first pair also broke after less than a month(ClarityOne EB110s) Got a refund on those though.

Anyway if someone can enlighten me and either say im SOL on these or if theres a way to email TTPOD for a return that'd be great.

Thanks!

Apr 11, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #2 of 4
Good luck. This is the company, but they don't seem to want emails. You can send them a resume if you want a job...
http://www.ttpod.com/website/content

Apr 11, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #3 of 4
I saw that, thanks though for replying. Seems I need to invest in a real quality pair of IEM's. Not just some that sound real good but something durable that will hold up to daily use.

Jun 24, 2015 at 8:33 AM Post #4 of 4
I had this same issue and found that if you clean the mic/switch with alcohol and then blow it out it will fix the issue. It is temporary though as the switch will get dirty again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back