Manners of Dispute
Jan 15, 2014 at 2:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Tamirci

Member of the Trade: mobileaudiophile
I had purchased a heaphone from somebody here. He had sent it quickly and it arrived my country perfectly in time yeah. He had given me the tracking code.

But now (without any formal letters or signs of calling to customs) its been stuck (for 10 days and counting) at the second stage of delivery in my country.

Making the payment at 21.12.2013, would you suggest contacting the seller for a refund near the end of the 45days dispute period? (I had paid the fee) Or should I directly file a claim whether he'd refund or not?

I know noticing him first would be nice but what are my chances of getting a refund from the seller?

Jan 18, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #4 of 5
I recently sent an amp to someone here, and it was stuck in customs for several days. The tracking code didn't even say that it was in customs until after it left. Just relax and wait.

One thing is for sure though -- the seller shipped the amp as promised. Customs are beyond the control of, hence not the responsibility of, the seller. You would lose a dispute if you filed one. I don't know why the seller would issue a refund if you are incapable of returning the item to the seller, but it's extremely rude to file a dispute without contacting the seller first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back