May 27, 2009 at 6:47 PM Post #2 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by komi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=large]Glory Glory Man United[/size]

manchesterunitedChampionsLeaguewinn.jpg

May 27, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #4 of 22
Well, seems FCB is winning

May 27, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #8 of 22
That was a bit of a schooling for Man U tonight. Well played Barcelona. Well deserved win. That little Messi guy sure can jump eh?

May 27, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #9 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by craiglester /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was a bit of a schooling for Man U tonight. Well played Barcelona. Well deserved win. That little Messi guy sure can jump eh?

United started great (about 10 minutes), but after the first goal Utd lost their game. Barcelona deserved the win.

May 27, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #10 of 22
haha, Spain wins! =]
It's a very pretty football, like the played in the europeans nations championship last summer
smily_headphones1.gif

May 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #11 of 22
Great game
smily_headphones1.gif

This year's Barca deserves the win. And this is coming from a Real Madrid fan.

May 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #12 of 22
Im gutted , big United fan but couldnt afford the tickets £1300 tockets £400 flights, didnt even check accomodation prices (Thought id go to CanJam instead :)) I dont think ive ever seen us so punch drunk after a goal. We had too many mediocre players and giggs was a very poor choice for captian by Fergerson. Anderson, Park and Giggs did squat, Carrick was poor, Rooney was out of position and played poor for a right winger. Really disapointed, the defense has been rock solid all season bar 2 games and Vidic and Ferdinand were both caught out for the goals. Im REALLY not looking forward to work tommorrow because i've been telling everyone who'll listen than United would stuff Barca, nevermind i've got got a 27 hour trip to CanJam to look forward to tommorrow lol Bring it on :-}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back