Mana Fans- Sol, Eclipse, y Luna
Dec 27, 2003 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pe3046

New Head-Fier
Just got these remastered greatest hits cd's, and all I can say is what the...? I have all of their cd's and one or two of their dvd-a's and they are all much more musical sounding. These remasters just seem so cold and lifeless. The original cd's, while not the most detailed put you their right in the middle of their performance and you could feel the emotion in the music (just listen to unplugged or en vivo and you can feel the passion and feeling). The remasters just make my head hurt and are lifeless and void of emotion. I would advise to take a test spin before you bought these since the 3 will run you around $55.

patrick
600smile.gif

Dec 28, 2003 at 3:38 AM Post #2 of 3
Every time I put on "donde juegeron los ninos" my friends are convinced Sting has done a spanish album. Thanks for the heads up - I may have bought this set.

craig in ottawa

Dec 28, 2003 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 3
Got a kick out of that all my friends say the same thing too. The cd's are not bad packaging wise (nice branding between the titles), but for the price you can buy all of the original cd's and get their entire catalog.
patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back