making playlists in clip+
Mar 23, 2010 at 4:23 AM Post #2 of 8
Mar 23, 2010 at 5:04 AM Post #4 of 8
You can try this:

Connect the MP3 player with the USB
Go to My Computer and open Sansa Clip folder
Go to the Music Folder
In the Music Folder, right click and make a New Folder and name it.
Copy and paste all the songs you want to be in a playlist into the New Folder.
Right click the New Folder with the songs you just dropped in and click on Make Playlist
Name the Playlist
Disconnect the MP3 player

Mar 23, 2010 at 5:27 AM Post #6 of 8
This may seem like a bit of a kludge, but you can use the "go list" feature to build a playlist from tracks already on your Clip+.

Select a song to play, then hit the "down" button on the four-way pad while the song is playing. Click "down" once more, while the song is playing. Click once more to highlight "Add Song To Go List" and then click the center button. Repeat for all of the tracks you want on the list.

The Go List is available under the Music --> Playlists --> GoList menu choice. It's basically a playlist that you can build on the fly.

I realize this is a pretty limited form of playlist. You are limited to tracks already on your player, and you can only have one "go list" at a time. But it is useful for building a quick list of tracks that you want to hear during a listening session, or for saving a list of your favorites.

Mar 23, 2010 at 5:33 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by nyjets28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea i was thinking more just making set playlists for when i go to the gym. don't wanna be making lists while i'm there.but thanks.

Yeah, it is pretty limited, but the list you generate is saved until you either edit or delete it. So you can make it once, in advance, and then use it whenever you like, as many times as you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back